12.9.08

yadda yadda yadda

quick update:

-bought a camera. not to worry, more pictures will arrive soon.

- i dont currently have a place to stay next. i feel like i might ralph.

- met some cool people here in hamilton. hungout at an irish pub last night and listened to really bad music. rock on.

- i might have found a flat! so that is pretty sweet. i hope it works out.

thats it. thanks demo and nicole for reading my blog in its entirety. i went through later and saw all the errors, and it annoyed me. sorry about that.

thats it for now.

julie

3 comments:

Nicole (carried a paint can) said...

I'll read all of your entries completely for as long as possible. Meaning, until I have 2 babies that keep me away from the computer.
Good luck with the flat, I hope it works out. Maybe try moving in with a certain folk-parody duo if it falls through. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jewels! I have thinking about you and praying for you. I can't believe you are finally in New Zealand! I am so happy for you! I'm sorry I called you too late before you left. After we got back form Nepal it was way to crazy with getting for school to start. I actually forgot my dad's birthday. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Cool to catch up on all the news...reading your posts only took me about half an hour :) I miss you tons girlie. How I wish I was there...please don't get naked too often :D